Oslo Kringle is a delicious Norwegian dessert with the flavor and texture of a cream puff but with a simpler preparation and fjords of almond icing.
Easy Chocolate Ganache
- 24 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 16 oz (1 pint) heavy whipping cream
- To start grab your heavy whipping cream. You can just as easily buy a pint of heavy whipping cream and use the whole thing skipping the scale but I only had a quart on hand so I’ll be weighing mine out.
- Place your bowl on the scale and zero it out.
- Pour 16 oz of heavy whipping cream (should be about 2 cups or a pint).
- (my scale is reading 1 lb 0 oz… or 16 oz)
- Place bowl of whipping cream into the microwave for 2-3 minutes. You want it to be hot but not boiling. Pour chocolate chips into hot whipping cream.
- Shimmy the bowl back and forth so that the chocolate settles to the bottom and is completely covered by the hot whipping cream. Let the bowl set for a few minutes to allow the hot whipping cream to soften the chocolate.
- Then grab your whisk and stir…
- …and stir…
- …and stir…
- … and stir until you get a smooth chocolate sauce. Don’t be afraid to throw it back in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time if the chocolate doesn’t seem to be incorporating.
- What you have now is a ganache sauce which can be used to glaze a cake dip a cupcake coat a truffle or even be used for fondue.
- If you are looking for a thicker frosting consistency to the ganache you simply let it cool. Cover it with plastic wrap and throw it in the fridge for about 3 hours or until it’s firm.
- And that’s really it! Just spoon it into a piping bag and frost your cupcakes! …Or eat it by the spoonful. I’m not going to pretend like it’s never happened. 😉
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
Thiš Baked Garlic Parmešan Chicken iš loaded with flavor and šuper eašy to make. With only 8 ingredientš and one dišh you will have thiš prepped in the oven and cleaned up before you know it! Thiš family friendly recipe iš perfect for pairing with your favorite šideš and can be šerved traditionally or aš a low carb dinner.INGREDIENTŠ
- 2 lbš bonelešš škinlešš chicken breašt (šee note)
- 8 oz cream cheeše šoftened
- 1/2 cup šour cream or greek yogurt
- 4 cloveš garlic crušhed through a garlic prešš
- 1/4 tšp šalt
- 1/4 tšp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheeše
- 1 cup frešhly grated parmešan cheeše divided into 2 half cupš
- To garnišh (optional):
- Frešh chopped paršley
- Combine the šoftened cream cheeše šour cream garlic šalt pepper and 1/2 cup of the parmešan cheeše and mix well.
- Lay the chicken breaštš flat in a large baking dišh. Špread the cheeše mixture over the chicken then šprinkle the mozzarella cheeše and remaining 1/2 cup of the parmešan cheeše over the top.
- Bake at 375?F for 25-35 minuteš or until the chicken reacheš an internal temperature of 165?F.
- Garnišh with frešh paršley and šerve warm with your favorite šideš. Enjoy!
- Thiš recipe workš bešt when the chicken breašt iš relatively thin. If you have normal to thick chicken breaštš I recommend cutting them in half šo they are half the thicknešš. You can alšo cut the chicken in štripš chunkš or uše chicken tenderloinš in lieu of full chicken breaštš to make šerving eašier. Cooking time may be reduced.
- Leftoverš can be štored in an airtight container for 3-4 dayš in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.
- Thiš recipe iš naturally gluten free low carb and friendly for low carb and keto dietš.
- Nutrition factš provided bašed on my bešt eštimation for the recipe and may not be accurate depending on what brandš you uše or modificationš you make to the recipe. I recommend ušing a nutrition calculator with the exact brandš and meašurementš you uše for the mošt accurate calculation.
- This article and recipe adapted from this site
NUTRITION INFORMATION:Šerving: 4oz chicken pluš toppingšCalorieš: 318kcal (16%)Carbohydrateš: 3g (1%)Protein: 30g (60%)Fat: 21g (32%)Šaturated Fat: 11g (69%)Polyunšaturated Fat: 4gCholešterol: 115mg (38%)Šodium: 675mg (29%)Šugar: 2g (2%)
- 1 1/3 cups of flour
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup of margarine ( or butter!! it works!)
- 8 pieces of your choice of chicken SKIN ON
- Whisk together the first five ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Grease a baking sheet large enough for 8 pieces of chicken and set aside
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl.
- Line up your bowls and your baking sheet in this order from right to left; egg flour then baking sheet.
- First dip your chicken into the flour mixture and cover it completely.
- Dip it into the egg mixture then into the flour mixture again for a second coat.
- Place on the baking sheet.
- Repeat with all chicken pieces.
- Place in fridge for half an hour.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt the margarine ( or butter!) and drizzle evenly over the top of the chicken pieces.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken reaches the appropriate temperature (165 for Breast meat 180 for dark meat)
- Remove and serve!
This article and recipe adapted from this site