Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 packet ranch dip powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- fresh veggies for serving
- Add the cream cheese cheddar bacon ranch and chives to a medium mixing bowl and stir together until well combined with a wooden spoon or a mixer.
- Spoon the mixture onto a large sheet of plastic wrap and fold the plastic up and over the cheese mixture to form a ball.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before removing the plastic wrap and serving.
NotesWe like to serve this cheese ball with fresh celery mini sweet peppers cucumbers and low carb crackers.This article and recipe adapted from this site