Best Recipes Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 2 large chicken breasts raw and thawed
- 1 10 oz can red enchilada sauce
- 1 14 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 14 oz can corn drained
- 1 4-7 oz can diced green chiles
- 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes with juice*
- 1 14 oz can chicken broth
- 1 TBS minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- chopped cilantro
- tortilla strips
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 5-6 hours (or until chicken is cooked through)
- Use two forks to shred chicken.
- Serve hot with toppings if desired.
Notes*I like using fire roasted tomatoes or diced tomatoes with green chiles (like rotel) for a little more flavorThis article and recipe adapted from this site