Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Bars
- 2 cups cinnamon graham crackers finely crushed
- ? cup butter melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs cream cheese softened to room temp
- ? cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup sour cream
FOR CINNAMON SWIRL:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2-3 Tbsp ground cinnamon (depending on how cinnamon-y you want it)
- 6 Tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line an 8×8 pan with foil extending the sides of the foil over the edges of the pan. Spray the foil with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl stir together the cinnamon graham crumbs melted butter and brown sugar together until completely moistened. Press the mixture evenly along the bottom of the pan and bake for approx. 10-12 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven but keep the oven on.
- While crust bakes prepare your cheesecake. In the bowl of a stand mixer cream together the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy about 1 minute. Add in the eggs one at a time beating well after each addition followed by the vanilla. Lastly beat in the sour cream. Set mixture aside.
- Meanwhile in a medium saucepan melt together the brown sugar flour cinnamon and butter stirring until smooth. Set aside.
- Spread half of the cheesecake mixture into the prepared crust. Top with half of the cinnamon mixture. I like to draw lines with the cinnamon mixture into the cheesecake and then swirl them together with a butter knife. Top with remaining cheesecake then remaining cinnamon mixture swirling together.
- Bake for approx. 35-40 minutes or until cheesecake is set and the center is just a little jiggly. Cool completely then refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving
This article and recipe adapted from this site