Crock Pot Candy
- 34.5 ounces honey roasted dry roasted peanuts (I used planters)
- 32 ounces almond bark (vanilla flavored)
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces German chocolate bar (by Baker s)
- optional garnish: sprinkles or crushed candy canes
- Layer ingredients into crockpot (I used a 5 quart) cover.
- Cook for 1 hour on low temperature. Do not stir.
- After 1-hour stir mixture and continue to cook stirring every 15-20 minutes for another hour (a total of 2 hours).
- Meanwhile line countertop or table with a long piece of parchment paper.
- Turn off crockpot. Use a 1 tablespoon scooper to scoop out candy from crockpot and onto parchment paper. Make sure candy is not touching. Top with favorite garnish.
- Allow to cool completely.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here