Crock Pot Honey Bourbon Chicken
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 4 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic or 1 teaspoon minced garlic in oil
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Trim your chicken breasts sprinkle with salt & pepper and place them in your slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl add the honey soy sauce ketchup oil garlic onion and red pepper flakes. Stir well to combine. Pour over the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 1½ to 2½ hours.
- When done remove chicken from crock pot and cut into chunks.
- Adapted from Table for Two
NutritionServing: 1g | Calories: 715kcal | Carbohydrates: 85g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 2668mg | Potassium: 1121mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 78g | Vitamin A: 295IU | Vitamin C: 6.4mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 2.6mgThis article and recipe adapted from this site