Easy Orange Chicken
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- 1 cup sweet orange marmalade
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- In a small saucepan start your orange chicken sauce. Add BBQ sauce orange marmalade and soy sauce. Whisk together and allow to cook on a simmer. While your sauce simmers get your chicken started.
- Dice chicken breast into bite-size pieces. Heat a large skillet on medium heat and add oil. Whisk egg together in place in a bowl. Wash chicken pieces in egg wash and then coat with flour. Add chicken to warm oiled skillet.
- Allow chicken to cook for 3-4 minutes before turning over. Turn and cook until both sides are crispy.
- Add chicken to a large mixing bowl and pour orange sauce over cooked chicken. Use tongs to toss and coat the chicken.
- I served mine with rice
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here