- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips (~50 grams)
- Preheat your oven to 350? and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl mix together the sweet potato maple syrup almond butter coconut oil and vanilla until smooth.
- Next mix in the cocoa powder coconut flour and sea salt until a uniform batter form.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan and press down the batter until level.
- Bake the brownies for 25-28 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool in the loaf pan before using the parchment paper to carefully remove the brownies from the pan and cut them into squares.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to a few days.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here