Greek Yogurt Chocolate Mousse
- Greek Yogurt – 1 3/4 cups
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Chocolate Chips – 1/2 cup (I used semi-sweet chocolate chips – but you can use dark or sweet chips if you prefer)
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Pour milk in a saucepan and put it on low heat. When the milk warms up add chocolate chips and stir them until they melt. (Don t bring the milk to a boil)
- Once the chocolate chips are melted remove the milk from heat and let it rest for 3-5 minutes. Add honey vanilla extract and greek yogurt and mix it properly. There should be no lumps (you can even use a hand mixer for this)
- Pour it into ramekins and let it chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve chilled. You can add a little whipped cream on top while serving if you desire.
This article adapted from this site