One-pan No Peek Chicken & Rice
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 boxes Zatarain s Long Grain & Wild Rice Mix (7 oz each)
- 1 can cream of celery soup (10.25 oz each)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (10.25 oz each)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/4 can water (soup can)
- 1 box Lipton Onion Soup Mix (2 packets)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine rice mix cream of celery soup cream of mushroom soup garlic powder and water in a 9×13-inch baking dish. Mix well.
- Place chicken evenly on top of rice mixture. Sprinkle with onion soup mix. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes.
- Note: DON T open the oven to peek at the chicken and for sure DON T remove the foil!
NUTRITION INFORMATION: YIELD: 6 SERVING SIZE: 1Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 440 TOTAL FAT: 7g SATURATED FAT: 1g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 3g CHOLESTEROL: 50mg SODIUM: 3409mg CARBOHYDRATES: 69g FIBER: 3g SUGAR: 2g PROTEIN: 25gThis article and recipe adapted from this site