Super Easy Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Bars
- 1 9×13 inch family size brownie mix (plus eggs oil and water called for on the box)
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 8 Reese s Peanut Butter Cups
- Mix and bake the brownies according to the directions on the box. Allow the brownies to cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and peanut butter.
- Add in the powdered sugar and milk a little at a time. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Spread the peanut butter mixture on top of the brownies.
- Use a knife to chop the Reese s Peanut Butter Cups into small chunks. Sprinkle the chunks on top of the peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate for an hour or more before cutting into bars and serving.
This article and recipes adapted fromt this site