Yummy Mini Strawberry Pies
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 – 3 ounce box strawberry Jello
- 4 cups diced or sliced strawberries
- 12 mini graham cracker crusts (2 packages store bought)
- Cool Whip
- fresh whole strawberries optional
- Whisk together the water sugar and cornstarch. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the Jello until dissolved. Let the mixture cool 5-10 minutes.
- Spoon the strawberries into the mini graham cracker crusts.
- Pour the Jello mixture slowly over the tops of the pies. Let the Jello fill in and then pour more on top being careful not to over fill.
- Refrigerate until set. Top with Cool Whip and a whole strawberry if desired.
This article and recipe adapted from this site